Thursday 3 July 2014

End of Term Review

End of Term Review
Write an end of term review:
Select 5 title headings and write a paragraph for each. A paragraph is a minimum of 4 sentences.

PE:
This term in PE we mostly played doge ball and multi sport. Doge ball is a game that you split into teams and lie down. You have a line of balls in the middle of the room and when your teacher blows the whistle you get up and run for the ball and then try to hit the other team. In multi sport you line up one the sides of the court and the teacher calls out a sport like netball, soccer, basketball, doge ball or hockey. It is really fun and had a great time with my friends playing sport.

GYM:
After school for me I do Gym on a wednesday with Renee and Marieka we have lots of fun there. We get to learn how to do backwards walkovers and front walkovers and things like that. The things we do is the volt, tramp, floor and mini tramp. It is a lot of fun I have learnt a lot of thing such as how to do a twist jump on the mini tramp.

CHEERLEADING:
This Term I was abel to be in the cheerleading team. I started off just doing the after school classes and then I got picked to be in the argos team. So I went to that and ended up dropping our flyer but she is fine now and if you came in the top 3 then your team gets to go to the best of best. So we went to the best of best and it was great we didn't drop anyone so we came first. YAY!!!! And I might be going to the aims games for it too.YAY!!!

MATHS:
For maths this term we had lots of fun doing maintenance and doing maths as a group. I did problem solving is well. Problem is really hard for me and I always get like 2 or 3 right. We learnt how to find the mean, median, mode and range and also learnt how to do scatter plots.

1 comment:

  1. It looked like you had a lot of fun this term. You wrote about everything in such a positive tone, your layout was really good and you had no SPG. However you only wrote four paragraphs instead of five.

    ReplyDelete