Tuesday 14 October 2014

Punctuation

It was a monday morning I just got woken up by my mum to get ready for school. I got out of bed and reached down for my uniform but it wasn't there. I looked under my bed under my pillows but I couldn't find my uniform anywhere 
"Kaidin have you gotten in the shower yet."
"No mum I cant find my uniform." 
"Well you better find it quick or you will be going to school in your onesie."
"But mum I cant find it anywhere it’s like its just disappeared."
"Oh sure just like all your other stuff huh Kaidin."
I got a note to go to school with to say that my uniform is lost and that I have to wear mufti just for today, which was a pain because every teacher I walked past asked why im in mufti and where my uniform, is so I just showed them the note and moved on. When I got home I went to go grab my IPod from where I always put it but I looked and that wasn't there either I yelled out to my mum Mum have you seen my IPod no but do you know where did you last put it mum if I knew where I last put it do you think i'd be asking you where it is sorry just trying to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment