Wednesday 21 May 2014

A Short Story

I jumped into the car and I remember that I need my watch I go and grab it and I see that is it broken I said to mum if we could got the supermarket to get some yum food and maybe fix my watch if you can get my watch fixed there. We are in the supermarket and i asked my mum if we could get some mints. She told me yes and what flavour do you want, Do you want peppermint, berry or spearmint. I said can I please have pepper mint.

We got out to the car and packed up all the shopping into the car. I grabbed the peppermints to put in the car so we could have one we were driving home and unpacked the car into the house and then into the cupboards and then had so morning tea. 


The next day I had to go to school I had a great day in till the end of the day I was giving my friends a good bye hug and there was this guy that I think likes me and he gave me a hug and it was a bit to long for just a friends hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment